Frequently asked questions
What is online dating?Online dating is a web based service where you can make contact with other potential partners from the comfort and safety of your own arm chair. Ever growing in popularity, online dating helps connect people through messaging on the website. Its easy to use! All you need to do is register a profile, update a few details on yourself, search the database of others looking for a date and start messaging!
Is online dating safe?Of Course it is! Thats if you follow a few simple best practices.
1) Dont disclose any personal information - especially online until you have arranged to meet in person
2) Dont give any person using the service any banking details - Online dating sites are often used by scammers trying to create financial wealth. Never give money to anyone using this site.
3) Think about meeting venues - Dont go to a place you frequently visit, dont go to places not with few patrons.
4) Dont disclose your address to anyone on the site.
5) Keep your contact details private.